2020 Kia Sportage LX, S, EX, and SX Turbo Trim Level Comparison
A lot of buzz has been centered around the Kia brand this year due to the all-new 2020 Kia Telluride SUV and the completely redesigned 2020 Kia Soul CUV. However, other models deserve their time in the spotlight as well. So, we’ll be looking at the 2020 Kia Sportage SUV today and the many features it offers at every one of its 4 trim levels. Here’s our trim level comparison of the 2020 Kia Sportage!
2020 Kia Sportage LX
The 2020 Kia Sportage LX comes with the following standard features:
- 17” Alloy Wheels
- 6-Speaker Sound System
- 8” Touchscreen
- Acoustic Laminated Windshield
- Auto Light Control
- Day/Night Rearview Mirror
- Downhill Brake Control
- High Beam Assist
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Lane Keep Assist System
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Matte Black Grille
- Rear-Camera Display
- Rear Privacy Glass
- Rear Spoiler
- Rear Window Wiper
- Tire Mobility Kit
- Woven Cloth Seating
- And More!
2020 Kia Sportage S
The 2020 Kia Sportage S trim adds the following:
- 18” Alloy Wheels
- Authentic Dashboard Stitching
- Black Headliner
- Blind Spot Collision Warning
- Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
- Front Fog Lamps
- Heated Side Mirrors with LED Turn Signals
- Hot Stamping Grille
- Paddle Shifters
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning
- Roof Rails
- Sofino Premium Leatherette Seating
- Stainless Steel Interior Trim
- And More!
2020 Kia Sportage EX
The 2020 Kia Sportage EX trim adds the following:
- 10-Way Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat with Lumbar Support
- Additional USB Port
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control with Auto Defog and Ionizing Air Purifier
- Gloss Black Grille with Chrome Trim
- Heated Front Seats
- Leather-Wrapped Gear Shift Knob
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Real Stitching
- Smart Key with Push-Button Start
- Smart Key with Welcome Function
- Smart Power Tailgate
- Solar Glass
- Windshield Wiper Deicer
- And More!
2020 Kia Sportage SX Turbo
The 2020 Kia Sportage SX Turbo trim adds the following:
- 19” Alloy Wheels
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror with HomeLink®
- Electronic Parking Brake with Auto Hold
- Front and Rear Parking Assist Sensors
- Leather Seating
- LED Fog Lamps
- LED Headlights
- LED Interior Lighting
- LED Rear Combination Lamps
- Harman Kardon® 8-Speaker Sound System
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Panoramic Sunroof with Power Sunshade
- Sport-Tuned Suspension
- Temporary Compact Spare Tire
- Ventilated Front Seats
- And More!
There are also many additional, optional features to explore concerning the trim levels of the upcoming 2020 Kia Sportage.
When Can I Buy the 2020 Kia Sportage?
The 2020 Kia Sportage is set to release soon in the spring of 2019. That means it will likely release alongside or shortly after the release of the 2020 Kia Soul redesign. Therefore, keep an eye out. For further updates, please contact us. The staff of Fuccillo Kia of Schenectady can be reached online, over the phone, or with a visit to our dealership located in Schenectady, New York. The wait won’t be long before you can drive your very own 2020 Kia Sportage SUV!
What are the Color Options for the 2020 Kia Optima Hybrid Models?
2020 Kia Optima Hybrid and Plug-In Hybrid Paint Color Options The 2020 Kia model season is ...read more
Is the 2019 Kia Stinger or the 2020 Kia Telluride More Powerful?
2019 Kia Stinger Sports Sedan vs 2020 Kia Telluride Full-Size SUV Which is the most powerful ...read more